- What is the development potential of my site?
- Can I achieve my goals on this site?
- Can I renovate and achieve my goals and how much will it cost?
- Will I get planning approval?
- How much will it cost to build my project?
- Can we achieve operational efficiency in our current workplace, or do we need to move?
Bauhinia Architects offer a feasibility study service, where the objective is to put our client in an informed position to confidently answer these important questions.
These studies are undertaken as quickly as possible and explore the key criteria governing the viability of the project.
Bauhinia Architects are conversant with Queensland’s ‘performance based’ Sustainable Planning Act and can advise on the potential for gaining approval for a particular use, or increasing an existing use.
Contact Bauhinia Architects for a no-obligation initial discussion. You may get the advice you are seeking from this initial discussion.